We finally got the apartment and have finally gotten most of everything moved down. I never thought we'd end up here. Never in a million years.
I'm still looking for a job. I hate job hunting. It honestly feels like that's all I've done for the past year. I know I haven't. But it feels like it.
I'm so stressed.
I absolutely hate not being able to work and support myself.
And it's not even that I'm not willing to work, just that no one is hiring and all.
Uh. Not complaining.
I've been blessed with what I have.
And I'll work hard to get a job.
I've realized lately, that I really am not fond of people who find the need to put everyone around them down. It's seriously ridiculous. I mean, I know not everyone on the planet are exactly geniuses. But, really? It's not necessary to make the entire known universe feel like crap just because you think you really know everything.
Ugh.
Serious annoying.
Oh well.
Tomorrow is Sunday.
Maybe it'll get better.
Hopefully.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment